Monday, February 13, 2006

End of week 10!

More Birthdays!

On Sunday Dunk and I joined Blair and Trish, Marg and Peter, and Kitty to celebrate Peter and Kitty's birthdays with a delicious afternoon tea. We had a lovely time and as you can see everyone is looking well and happy. I am pictured here with the birthday people wearing the gorgeous lime maternity top that Libby sent me - according to Trish, I fill it well!!! I think I can safely say now that I am about to enter the third trimester with 3 months to go.



Renovations Continue

The renovations are still progressing - if not a bit slowly. We have at least another week and a bit until the kitchen is delivered but in the meantime, Duncan has been doing a great job with painting and here is the father-of-the-child himself, in action!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Sue said...

What a fine looking family you have there ! Everyone is looking great...Happy Birthday to Kitty & Peter...

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger geoffandel said...

Looks like your having way too much fun with that paint roller.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home