Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hmmm.... Week 9

Belly Shots
Well yet again we've not much to say regarding the renovations but here are a couple of pics of myself with a big tummy at 26 weeks.... just playing around with angles for this weeks photo shoot! You might have to look closely in the window f
or my belly reflection!
Dinners
So once a week Dunk and I have been invited to Blair and Trish's place for dinner where they treat us to dinners that have been cooked in the oven - obviously since we do not have an oven at this stage we are absolutely delighted. This week we were treated to roast pork and apple sauce.


Furniture
We had our outdoor furniture arrive on the weekend and it took Dunk several hours to assemble. The finished product looks absolutely fabulous and we are just so happy with it. Not to give too much away at this stage (we'll wait until it's all finished before showing you the complete picture) here are a couple of pics to just show a little. We've put on the deck a wedding present from Greenslopes School, the chiminea that has been waiting for a home for 18 months! Also here is a wall ornament given to us by our mates Chrysa and Rob who live in Greece.


Kiai
Here again is the ever restful Kiai... well I thought he was a bit dopey but I was proven wrong the closer I got!!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Yummmmm - the oven meals look nice ! I shall look forward to some on my return in May !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home