Monday, March 27, 2006

Yippeeeee

At last I got to hold my daughter today. Alas it was only for 5 minutes but they were 5 of the most precious minutes I'll ever encounter. Tash was lucky enough to have a cuddle yesterday and today she was able to change and clean Isla. Everything is going well and Tash and I are grateful with the care and assistance that everyone has offered. We are also overwhlemed with the fantastic assistance/support that we are getting from the nurses/doctors/midwives etc etc... It is fantastic!!!! We highly recommend having a baby in the Mater Hospital!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I've gone over all teary....

xxz

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Libby said...

I'm all teary too! Just love the photo of baby Isla's hand in Dunc's. Libster

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger chakra_9 said...

Dear Tash and Duncan
Congratulations. I love the photos. She's such a beautiful wee bairn!!
Thanks for sending them. Love and best wishes, Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home