Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fingers Crossed

Well finally Tash is "rooming in". Which means that she is in hospital with Isla in their own room. Tash went in yesterday Monday the 17th. The idea is that Isla relies totally on Tash for all her feeding. The Doctors then assess Isla's progress tommorow and let her come home. All of Isla's tubes and monitors were removed, so we could finally see what our little girl looks like without being wired up! So fingers crossed Isla will be home by lunchtime tommorow Wednesday the 19th of April, the best early birthday present I could possibly wish for. Well I'd better get some sleep as it may be my last for a while, I'll post the pics when I get a chance. Yippeeeee

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger geoffandel said...

Yay! That is awesome news. Fingers crossed for today (Wednesday). Can't wait to see the 3 of you again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home