Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Howdy folks... Isla has now been home for a whole week and despite the lack of sleep, it's been brilliant! Isla is a very placid baby, she doesn't cry very much - actually the only time she does make it clear she isn't happy is when she is being taken out of the bath (must be a bit cold for her). She is feeding well (every 2 to 2+1/2 hrs) and at the last weigh in she was 2.9kg. It has been lovely being home as a family and we are very pleased that Duncan still has another week and a half before he has to return to work.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Oh my god - she is sooooo adorable. I arrive at some ridiculous hour (like 630am) - are you up then? might see if I can persuade mum to bring me straight over, i can't wait to meet her !

oh & to see you two I guess...:P

lots of love
aunty sue
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home